How the Integrated Micro-Refinery Works
- Clean solvent at the touch of a button… up to 4x per day
- Fully automated
- Retains crystal clear, pure solvent characteristics… perpetually
- Recycling down time under 4 minutes no filters of any kind to replace
- Oily residue is typically non-hazardous
- Certified with over 300 independant lab test
- Can generally be places with waste oil
Transfer Process (4 mins.)
- Dirty solvent is flushed into the distillation chamber
- Clean solvent transfers into wash basin and is available for immediate use.
Recycle Process (4 hrs.)
- Dirty solvent is heated under vacuum to vapor point
- Solvent is vaporized.
- Oily residue is separated from vaporized solvent for periodic removal